Anthony Renna – Behind The Scenes With The Strength Coach Podcast
(#227) Anthony Renna, fitness professional and longtime fellow podcaster, joins the show this week for a fantastic and entertaining chat about his experiences in podcasting.
For the last 10 years, Anthony has been the voice behind The Strength Coach Podcast, which has been a leading fitness podcast.
This is one of the coolest interviews I’ve done and it’s also loaded with ‘life lessons.”
You may know that I enjoy bringing you innovative guests and topics. Well, this is certainly one of them.
Here’s what you’ll hear about this week:
- The story behind the “Strength Coach Podcast”
- An open and honest conversation about fitness podcasting
- The challenges of podcasting today
- How the process of podcasting has changed
- The joys and pitfalls of The Strength Coach Podcast
- 3 interviews who stand out through the years
- His “Al Vermeil” story…
- His surprising interview preparation and interview tips
- The dangers of over-preparing for guests
- How to deal with difficult interviews
- The #1 lesson that he’s learned from his interviews
- What he loves about StrongFirst
- What conferences and workshops he recommends
- The top attributes of a great coach
- How he transitioned away from being a gym owner
- Would he recommend opening a gym?
- Learn about his other podcast ventures
- His best advice to “read for action”
- Closing advice after listening to our interview…
Please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to “bridging the gaps” in strength, performance, and injury prevention. Specifically created for the serious fitness enthusiast, lifter, athlete, coach, trainer, or rehab professional.
- The Strength Coach Podcast
- Tell Me About That Book Podcast
- The 12 Week Year
- The One Thing
- Peak Performance
- Deep Work
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.
Source: Rdella Training