How Common Are Injuries In Strength Training?
(#235) How common are strength training related injuries?
Specifically, how common are injuries in strength sports such as powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, and bodybuilding as compared to other sports?
We’ll take a look at the surprising body of scientific research and the rate of injury in strength training.
We’ll discuss the bottom line of the research findings and discuss ways to further minimize the risk for injury.
Please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to “bridging the gaps” in strength, performance, and injury prevention. Specifically created for the serious fitness enthusiast, lifter, athlete, coach, trainer, or rehab professional.
- Injuries and overuse syndromes in competitive and elite bodybuilding
- Injuries and overuse syndromes in powerlifting
- Retrospective injury epidemiology of 100 competitive Oceana powerlifters
- Injury incidence and prevalence among elite weight and power lifters
- Injury rates and profiles of elite competitive weightlifters
- Retrospective injury epidemiology and risk factors for injury in CrossFit
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.
Source: Rdella Training