Dominic Matteo – How To Achieve “Real World” Body Transformation
(#242) Dominic Matteo is our guest this week. In this week’s session, Dominic openly shares his own story of transformation and struggles in overcoming obesity.
Dominic is now a top coach at Precision Nutrition. Once morbidly obese, Dominic shed over 100 pounds and discovered a deep passion for health and fitness.
Today, he has an impressive list of certifications and credentials, over a decade in nationally competitive men’s rugby, and a powerful, diverse skill set to help his clients achieve their own life change.
This is an amazing session and Dominic shares not only his powerful story, but specific actions and strategies we can all use to improve health and performance.
Here’s what you’ll learn this week:
- What made Dominic decide he must “make a change” in his health
- When he decided to change – why he didn’t focus on the outcome
- How he lost 125 pounds with his transformational journey
- Strategies he uses today for health eating
- Understand outcomes vs. actions
- Why “skill development” is essential
- The importance of planning
- The short-term and long-term effects of transformation
- The most common mistakes people make when “making change”
- How to make sense of conflicting opinions or research (great advice)
- Thoughts on The Ketogenic Diet
- His primary role with Precision Nutrition
- Learn all about the Level 1 and Level 2 certifications
- 2 powerful books that Dominic recommends
- Closing advice after hearing this session…
Please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is NOW released every MONDAY with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to “bridging the gaps” in strength, performance, and injury prevention. Specifically created for the serious fitness enthusiast, lifter, athlete, coach, trainer, or rehab professional.
- Dominic on Instagram: @DMatteo77
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification
- Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification
- Principles by Ray Dalio
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.
Source: Rdella Training