Strength Training Over 40 (10 Key Tactics And Considerations)
(#251) Strength training over 40 is our big topic this week on the podcast.
In this week’s episode, we’ll explore 10 ideas that are important considerations for the “over 40” strength training enthusiast. I’ll discuss the ideas and actionable takeaways.
Here’s the 10 topics we discuss in this episode as they relate to strength training:
- Specific recovery ideas
- Protein – how much?
- My big 5 supplements and why
- Sleep – how much?
- Stress reduction practices
- Water intake – how much?
- How to address mobility
- Hypertrophy – why it matters even more
- Why we need to focus on strength
- A simple mindset hack (or motto) to live by
Get value from this podcast? Then please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is published every week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to “bridging the gaps” in strength, performance, and injury prevention. Created for the serious fitness enthusiasts and dedicated lifters around the world.
- Your Body’s Many Cries For Water
- Original Strength by Tim Anderson
- Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stephenson
- Schoenfeld Paper on Protein
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.
Source: Rdella Training