Erwan Le Corre – The Practice of Natural Movement
(#271) Erwan Le Corre, the creator of MovNat and author of the NEW book The Practice of Natural Movement, is the amazing guest this week on the podcast.
Erwan Le Corre is the founder of “MovNat”, a synthesis of his long-term passion for real-world physical competency, his love of movement in nature, his extensive knowledge of Physical Education history, and his personal philosophy of life. He believes it is everyone’s universal and biological birthright to be strong, healthy, happy and free. He calls this state of being our “True Nature”.
He also is the author of a new game-changing book titled The Practice of Natural Movement, Reclaim Power, Health and Freedom.
In this session, you’ll hear all about how this method improves quality of life for any individual.
This episode is pure content and you’re guaranteed to be inspired and enlightened by Erwan’s knowledge and passion!
Here’s what you’ll this week:
- Erwan discusses the originations and evolution of Movement
- The difference between Natural Movement and MovNat
- Examples of natural movement and what this means to us
- Why he created the MovNat method
- Examples of natural movement is everyday life
- Why natural movement allows us to do more in life
- How could MovNat help an athlete?
- What Erwan thinks about kettlebell training
- Is MovNat appropriate for everyone?
- When to adjust or limit movements?
- How kettlebell practice is a part of the MovNat approach
- Where does MovNat begin – how to get started?
- What is important to know about the NEW book
- Who the MovNat workshop is for and what to expect
- Where is the #1 best place to start with MovNat?
- An overview of The Practice of Natural Movement
- How a kettlebell practitioner can benefit from MovNat
- What are we actually doing with kettlebells?
- A unique perspective of movement with the kettlebell swing
- How kettlebells transfer to functional movements
- The big question we need to ask ourselves
- A specific workout example with kettlebells and MovNat
- What’s the foundation of all movement?
- The importance of biomechanics in functional movements
- An explanation of biomechanics practical applications
- The MovNat certifications – who attends and who should consider?
- Should healthcare practitioners attend the certifications?
- What is the “real-world” feedback from the MovNat method?
- The downside of specialization and the upside of generalization
- Defining physical competency
- The 3 highest values of the MovNat method
- The big problem about the lack of physical competency
- Parents – why we need to role model!
- The problem of early specialization
- Why MovNat is a perfect fit for our kids and youth athletes
- The 2 takeaway actions from this interview…
Get value from the show?
Then, please take a minute to review in Apple. It’s fast and easy.
To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is published each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to helping athletes and fitness enthusiasts consistently evolve, grow, and become the strongest and best version of themselves. We teach intelligent training and lifestyle for serious fitness enthusiasts and dedicated lifters all over the world.
THE NEW BOOK – NOW IN AMAZON!
KEY INSIGHTS AND ACTIONS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Understand the true essence of natural movement and MovNat
- Learn the best thing to do to get started with this method
- Understand where this fits in your approach to health and fitness
- Know the “why” behind the method
- Get ideas for immediate applications
- Know what you can do today to reclaim freedom tomorrow
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.
Source: Rdella Training